I am back! After 2-3 excruciating months of dissertation writing, I finally have time to write for the blog. I want to thank all of you for answering the survey and not giving up on me.
It may not mean much to some of you but the fact that the blog still gathered over 1300 visitors per month whilst inactive blows my mind. Now on to the fun stuff.
If you are interested in the beauty world, you’re on social media or simply a fan of Rihanna, you know that her makeup line dropped at the end of last week.
I did not plan on buying anything at first. The highlight of her makeup line seemed to be the impressive foundation’s range which I haven’t been wearing for months.
However, whilst at Sephora in Paris, I couldn’t help but be attracted to the packaging and decided to check out the displays.
Naturally, I then took to google and Twitter to find out if Fenty Beauty is cruelty-free and here is what I found:
- Fenty Beauty parent’s company is Kendo which portfolio consists of two famous cruelty-free brands: Kat Von D and Bite Beauty.
- When being asked if her makeup line is cruelty-free, Rihanna answered: “You calling me an animal? Lol“
- As per Chelsea from Babely, Fenty Beauty is not sold in China.
- Looking at Fenty Beauty’s instagram, the cruelty-free hashtag can be found next to the following picture:
- Finally, if you visit Sephora.com and click on any products from Rihanna’s makeup line, the details section does state that Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty-free.
However, do not forget that cruelty-free does not mean vegan. If you want to know how to differentiate the two, click here.
If you want to shop at Sephora but do not know what brands are cruelty-free, have a look below:
Lots of Kisses,